Roberta Mason Library
Proctoring by appointment only
Call the main library desk (x232) or email TLCProctor@ltcc.edu
to schedule a proctoring appointment at least 24 hours in advance.
Library & Learning Services facilitates access and success through student-centered services, spaces, and collections. We promote the college mission by providing personalized research and tutoring support services, quality information literacy instruction, and course-related library materials. We strive to be an engaging and dynamic academic hub for students' individualized and collaborative tutoring, learning, and research needs.
- Over 27,000 sq. ft. library and adjoining art gallery (opened 2006, expanded in 2017)
- Convenient access to proctoring and tutoring in Math, Writing, and Subject areas
- More 50,000 books, electronic books, magazines, and newspapers
- Online access to research databases and scholarly journals
- Quarterly textbook and calculator lending program
- Chromebook checkouts for student use
- Computers for student and public use
- Group study rooms and study carrels
- Hundreds of DVDs and CDs